Professional Organizer Rates
Looking for professional organizer rates in Kansas City?
Professional Organization Process
I will call you on the phone for a few minutes to learn more about what spaces are giving you trouble and what your ultimate goals are.
You and I will find a time that works in your schedule to take a look at your space. This is your FREE consultation and will take 30-60 minutes. Show me the spaces you are needing help with and tell me about your needs, timeline and budget. I’ll grab a few measurements and photos, if necessary, to help in the space and product planning.
Based on the information you shared, measurements taken and your design style, we create a plan to determine the containers or supplies needed for your project. We shop for all the supplies so we are ready to implement the plan on project day!
We will bring all the supplies and tons of excitement to begin work on the project. Most projects take at least 4-5 hours to really see significant progress. If we have agreed on additional appointments, we will make the next one at the end of this first day.
This is what you will do in your newly organized space once the project is complete. If you have more questions about the process, reach out to me, I am happy to help!
Professional Organization Rates
Greater Kansas City Area: 3-hour minimum to schedule
One Organizer: $55/hr
Two Organizers: $100/hr
Three Organizers: $145/hr
Packages must be paid in full to receive discounts and to reserve your project dates
Great option if working at a slower pace, have a smaller project or don’t have an urgent deadline.
12 hours: $605 – Save $50
24 hours: $1190 – Save $130
36 hours: $1620 – Save $360
Available for medium to large projects to de-clutter and organize multiple rooms or have an urgent deadline.
All Projects Include
- Free initial assessment/consultation
- Follow up calls and emails regarding your project
- Research personalized recommendations for organizational materials
- Shopping time for containers and supplies (cost of product invoiced at time of service)
- Resourcing additional contractors if applicable
- Donation removal (up to one carload per session) and/or scheduling of donation pickup
- 100% confidentiality and judgement-free
- $25 mileage fee for driving distance greater than 25 miles
- Payment options include: Check, Cash, Venmo or Paypal