We can help assist older adults and families with a downsize or move in general! Contact us for a free assessment to see how we can assist!
Before the move:
- Declutter, sort and organize all items based on new space needs
- Coordinate junk removal, recycling & donations disbursement
- Set up family distribution plan of personal tangibles
- Coordinate with a large network of professional partners as needed (realtors, movers, estate sales, painters, repairs etc.)
- Prepare and pack items for the move and staging of the home to sell
- Oversee organization of move and/or estate sale
After the move:
- Organize new living space
- Arrange for any storage needs or options
- Provide maintenance organization monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly
“We utilized Organizing-Etc. when my mother passed and my father needed to downsize to move into an independent living facility.
Less than three months after moving my Dad, we sadly lost him too. They assisted again and my family couldn’t have done it without the support of Organizing-Etc.
From the planning, preparation, organization and ultimately the execution they really helped my family during a very emotional and chaotic time.
Their attention to detail, their sensitivity and confidentiality gave me a peace of mind during a very difficult time.” -Vicki S., Brookside